An exciting annual event The Home and Garden Show Bowral is coming up this Saturday and Sunday, 9-10 September 2017 and Scandinavian timber studios will be presented by Round About The House, Hayters Timber and Paving, our authorized distributor for Southern Highlands region. Southern Highlanders love our cabins for their quality features and Scandinavian look, so come down for a great day out and have a chat with Daniel about our sustainable backyard cabins, studios and granny flats. Our stand will be in the Home Improvement Zone, just in front of the General Stage as pointed on the Map below.
The show will be held at Bong Bong Racecourse and will be open from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. (Please scroll down for address, map and driving directions).
The entry will cost you $10 per adult and entry is free for kids under 15. Tickets will be available at the gate or can be pre-purchased online. First 2,000 visitors will be getting a sample bag full of special offers and goodies. So get there sooner rather than later!
What’s on at the Show
The event has to offer something for everyone. Whether you are keen gardener or improving or renovating your home, or maybe dogs are your thing? The event is dog friendly and have a Dog Lover’s Zone. This is what’s on at the show:
- Join the region’s leading home and garden authorities in a free lecture series
- Get inspiration for your home – inside and out
- Bring your dog along to enjoy the Dog Lover’s Zone
- Find out how you can improve your home… or look for a new one
- Participate ‘how to’ workshops for all sorts of home and garden issues
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow home and garden enthusiasts from your community
- Have fun at the adults and kids in the craft and cooking classes
- Learn the interior designers’ best kept secrets
- Watch as kids discover their green thumbs
- See the latest in new technologies and products for your home and garden
Location, Parking and Driving directions
Bong Bong Racecourse is on Kangaloon Road in Bowral. You will find plenty of free parking available onsite and please note that you cannot park your car on the roadway. Traffic wardens who will guide you to the parking area.
To get driving directions please click on the map below.
See you there!