Opportunity to own a financially and emotionally rewarding business
Scandinavian flat-pack cabins are a part of $278 million Industry of Prefabricated Wooden Buildings in Australia. This market has been growing at 7.7% for the past 5 years and reflects changes in government legislation which has resulted in increased demand for cabins and secondary dwellings (Granny Flats) on existing properties.
The industry has no major players and a large number of local operators. Our network of dealers proves it right, people tend to deal with local business assuring business success for every area.
COVID-19, high divorce rates and the inability of many of the current generation to afford their own home have seen increased pressure for families maintain greater occupancy within homes. In line with governments legislating increased land size densities, as part of their attempts to minimise infrastructure costs, many families have sought to add either a single apartment-style building or a “granny” flat. This trend is exacerbated by those adding such granny flats for a financial return.
About YZY Kit Homes
YZY Kit Homes is a combination of two worlds – European made Scandinavian structures in good hands of reputable Aussie businesses. YZY Kit Homes are designed with Speedbuild™ Systems to the highest EU standards, engineered, tested and certified to AU/NZ Standards. Granny Flats range and larger buildings are made of laminated LGL timber, a material with the structural integrity of concrete and steel.
With Scandinavian cabins kits, our dealers are revolutionizing the backyard cabins, studios and granny flat market wowing their clients not only with the quality of the buildings, but also simplicity and speed of installation. All cabin kits come with all parts pre-cut and it’s a matter of a few hours as the building rises up leaving clients amazed.
“Scandinavian flat-pack cabins open doors to larger building projects or complete backyard makeover” – this is what you will hear from our existing distributors and builders. “YZY cabin kits are revolutionizing backyard cabins and granny flats market with the ingenuity of Scandinavian design and engineering. Cost efficient top quality buildings make everyone happy, clients love them and that’s what you want.”
Why Aussie builders love Scandinavian cabins?
- They appreciate Scandinavian design and engineering yet affordable and customisable
- Good margins plus additional earnings from sub-floor materials, decking, roofing, paints/stains
- Because they open doors to larger building projects or complete backyard makeover.
- When prospective clients walk through our Display villages, they simply adore the buildings.
- Builders or handymen have no problems installing the cabins with every detail milled to millimetre precision. We have developed easy-to-follow comprehensive drawings for assembly with all boards marked and have online Builders Guide with detailed explanations and YouTube videos.
Scandinavian cabins are being built
- In any backyard as a teenage studio, Pool house, Art studio, guest house, In-laws retreat
- B&B and Granny Flat
- Holiday accommodation
- Eco villages
- Caravan Parks
- Log cabins in the Mountains
Granny Flat Ibiza built in 4 days. Check project details
Grow your own business with ingenious Scandinavian kit homes
This business opportunity suits existing business wanting to grow or an individuals looking to become business owners. We are looking for highly motivated individuals and businesses who are:
- Looking for a new venture and new sources of profit
- Financially secure or have the ability to secure finance
- Willing and able to set up a display / office on a site with good exposure
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Experienced in sales and/or marketing or qualified builders and/or carpenter
- Committed to marketing, branding and growing their business
- Computer literate and keen to work with industry leading software
- We are not a franchise, no fees, or royalties, grow the value of your business and sell it with great ROI.
- Great Cash flow and no stock to hold. We stock the cabin kits in Sydney for you.
- Know-how provided that leads to success of your business, we are all the way as close as you want us to be.
- Ongoing individual training and support in growing your business.
- We proudly have expanded our network with reputable and successful businesses that willingly share intelligence, help each other out.
Boost your confidence with our support
- Strong help and support with setting up your business
- All marketing and sales know-how provided
- Secured exclusive area for your business
- Lead generation and local qualified enquiries forwarded
- Marketing collateral
- Strong online presence
- Localized marketing on socials
- Newsletter subscribers database
- Support at Home expos
Investment and fees
- No franchise fees or royalties
- No upfront fee
- No stock holding
- Initial investment into setting up display cabins, money that will come back with profit after the sale of display.
- Initial start-up capital
Join the Largest network of Scandinavian cabin Builders
YZY Kit Homes represent the quality, knowledge and expertise that has been developed by the factory through designing, manufacturing and shipping timber kit buildings worldwide for over 30 years. In Australia, our dealers and builders are carefully selected experienced professionals and businesses that willingly share expertise and know-how benefiting all the network succeed and grow.
Enquire Further Information
If you’re looking not only for a money generating but also for an emotionally rewarding business that customers fall in love with, please contact our Business Development Manager Remi Buika today to discuss dealership opportunities in your area.
Email Remi Buika to email@example.com and briefly introduce yourself, including your background and area you would like to operate the business in or fill up the Enquiry form below.