It is solely your responsibility to make sure the Products are used in accordance with all legal requirements and standards as required by Councils, development standards, Building Codes of Australia and other applicable laws. You acknowledge that only Owner Builders and Licensed Builders can manage or supervise the installation of the Product to make sure the compliance with all Building and legal requirements. We strongly recommend consulting the qualified professional before you place an order and also checking with local engineer to confirm slab or other base design will suit your ground type and size of building.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. YZY makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as cannot be excluded under applicable laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) YZY, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this web site and any other sites linked to this web site.
Condition of use
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you will use this website only in accordance with these Website Terms; and
- the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, and will not be misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive.
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. When using this website, you must not:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- make any fraudulent speculative or false inquiries;
- post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated systems;
- frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
- except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
You may only use this website for your own personal use or for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services.
You are not allowed to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy, distribute, alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use.
Due to popularity or interruption of supply, some items may be unavailable or out of stock. It may be necessary to make changes to product specifications; we reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
Advice and information
Any advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, images, 2D and 3D drawings, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by YZY in relation to any products is given in good faith and is believed by YZY to be appropriate and reliable. However, any such advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, images, 2D and 3D drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by YZY in relation to any products supplied by YZY is approximate only.
Liability of YZY
Your use of this website or any information you view on this website is entirely at your own risk. YZY makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. YZY expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Links to third party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave YZY’s site. YZY is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information. YZY expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), YZY is not liable to you or anyone else for any:
- decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site;
- losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website;
- your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of using this website;
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time;
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), YZY does not make any guarantees or warrant that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorised interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
Your personal information provided via online enquiry forms, emails or by phone will be used for a purpose of your request. If your request involves third parties such as our Dealers and other third parties, we will share your information provided if we consider it beneficial for a customer service quality only.
YZY uses Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifying information is collected.
The information collected includes:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use) and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
This website and its contents are the property of YZY and are subject to copyright. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited without the prior written permission of YZY Pty Ltd.
Intellectual property and trademarks
YZY is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to YZY in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right in or licence to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website. The use or misuse of any of YZY’s intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of YZY Pty Ltd.
This website has been designed for use within Australia. By accessing this website you are agreeing that the Courts of New South Wales, Australia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that the laws of New South Wales, Australia shall be the applicable law.